10 DAYS OF INTENSE FOOTWORK TRAINING
Want amazing balance and slick footwork?
- CATLIKE BALANCE – hold your ground with superior technique and stronger leg muscles!
- FASTER FOOTWORK – attack and escape with blinding speed!
Why would a fighter want to train like a dancer?
Watch some videos of my former dance teachers:
- Ivan Terrazas – old video of his INCREDIBLE foot strength
- Gabriel Misse – INSANE foot speed and precision
- Brian Nguyen – watch my brother FREESTYLE on the street
- there are dozens more I haven’t listed…
The PROBLEM with typical boxing footwork drills
Today’s footwork drills are still missing:
- Awareness drills – how to develop great balance awareness and control of your neutral axis.
- Do not target “footwork muscles” effectively
What’s in the “Dancer’s Footwork for Fighters” training program?
Think THICKER, STRONGER, FASTER legs.
You’ll stand heavier, move faster, and punch harder!
Access to a dance champion’s knowledge
This special footwork training is HARD.
If you can survive these workouts,
fighting footwork will be easy.
Here’s what you get…
INTRO – equipment and warm-up
- a rundown about OPTIONAL helpful equipment
- how to use a stick and resistance bands for footwork training
- how to maintain your body with a foam roller, stretching, foot massage ball
Day 1 – developing axis awareness
- how to stand straight and find your neutral axis
- increase core presence using hip & leg position
- using the calves to connect to the ground
- increase leg strength, sharpness, and coordination
- strengthening the core while in movement
- breathing technique for body movement
- becoming heavy for balance
Day 2 – developing axis control
- warming up the hips and calf muscles
- moving your axis with balance
- exercises for calf strengthening and feet coordination
- holding the core while in the air (jumping exercises)
- how to develop “active feet”
Day 3 – basic body movement and feet activation
- slow movement footwork techniques (increase body awareness)
- using the heels to increase grounding and step strength
- using the toes to increase control, changing direction and speed
- how to turn the body with control, power, and relaxation
- using the upper body to help the lower body
Day 4 – leg strengthening and hip stabilization
- advanced slow movement footwork technique (increase strength & balance)
- moving in geometric patterns (maintaining balance while pivoting)
- staying heavy in movement
- controlling weight change (to prevent falling)
- stabilizing the hip during movements
Day 5 – feet and core strengthening
- strengthening the “gripping muscles”
- how to “lift” the body up and down (without losing the core)
- footwork drills stressing the core
- coordination jumping drills
- using the core to move and stabilize your body
Day 6 – foot speed and explosive footwork
- advanced footwork drills (speed, power, precision, core control)
- raw speed drills (maximum speed footwork exercises)
- explosive footwork drills (speed and power)
- painful calf footwork exercises (working all sides of the calves)
Day 7 – leg strengthening, balance and coordination
- one-legged footwork drills (strengthening the standing leg)
- one-legged pivot drills (core and foot strengthening)
- two-legged pivots (balance and coordination)
Day 8 – core strengthening, speed, and power
- advanced pivoting drills (controlling the free leg during pivots)
- slow pivoting drills (increase strength and control)
- core-twisting exercises (insane core strength, speed, and power)
- understanding how to use the core twist
- the best kinds of core exercises
Day 9 – advanced balance and coordination
- advanced core drills
- advanced spinning drills
Day 10 – really REALLY HARD STUFF
- THE IMPOSSIBLE! 😉