How I started boxing
Jerry, my first boxing trainer!
La Habra Boxing Club
Typical day at the La Habra Boxing Club
Nonstop Boxing Training!
Some of the best boxers I saw during my time here:
- Julio Gonzalez (former light heavyweight champion)
- Librado Andrade (at the time, undefeated contender for super middleweight title)
- Alfonso Gomez (known for “The Contender” show and Cotto/Gatti fights)
- Jose Armando Santa Cruz (former lightweight champion)
- Mikkel Kessler & Danny Green preparing for their fights
- Countless amateur/professional prospects from around the world
- Big name fighters like Shane Mosley came here for sparring
One of boxing’s greatest trainers – Freddie Roach
After training with Mr. “Cool” Vince Phillips – former 140lb champ!
My Fighting Record (or lack thereof) is 0-1
Good right hand!
The Beginning of ExpertBoxing
Our not-so-secret gym
Currently Working as a Trainer
Coaching for my friend and fighter, Van
The Future of ExpertBoxing
Life Outside of Boxing
I’m probably on the dance floor if I’m not in the gym or by the computer.
Un jour, je vais habiter en France!
Skateboarding, like boxing, is 100% mental, 100% physical.
Always living life on the edge.